christians or the deviantMISSION as we call it, is the first and one of the largest Christian groups on dA.
The deviantMISSION is a group of interdenominational Christians made up of those who 'believe in' and understand the sacrifice made by Jesus Christ for our sins and uphold the word of God (The Bible) as the supreme and final authority in all matters on which it speaks.
This group will have Christ-related art, writings, and information for those who would like to know more.
How to become a member
1. ALL APPLICANTS for membership MUST AGREE & ABIDE at least to our Essentials of Christianity & Statement of Faith (READ IT HERE). The Essentials of Christianity & Statement of Faith is a basic list and not necessarily all-inclusive. Members wishing to contribute to our gallery MUST ABIDE by these agreed principles to remain in good standing.
2. After reading our Essentials of Christianity & Statement of Faith, press the "Join Our Group" button of our profile page. You must tell us if you have read and agree.
3. NOTE: You MUST agree and abide by our Essentials of Christianity & Statement of Faith.
NOTE: The administration retains the exclusive right to revoke memberships deemed questionable or that do not abide by our tenants of faith and/or membership requirements. We also retain the exclusive right to update or revise the membership requirements, therefore, revise these requirements regularly.
How to Submit a Deviation and Requirements
1. Submissions MUST be Christ centered & or Biblically based and sound to be accepted. This must be CLEARLY seen either in the deviation or the description. Note: At times a submission may be accepted and after review deleted if it does not meet the standards.
2. ONLY deviantMISSION group members will be allowed to submit deviations. DO NOT submit deviations from others that are not members. Membership is a requirement.
3. Press "Contribute Art" above.
4. Choose the appropriate category
5. Wait for approval. Please be patient, this may take up to 2 weeks.
NOTE: We allow 10 deviations per week per folder.
- Any submitted deviation at the deviantMISSION should be done to exalt God and God alone.
- We wish to emphasize that christians is about Him, not about us (Galatians 2:20-21). Members looking for their self-proclamation of talent are discouraged from participating at christians. Please use your personal account for this purpose.
- Please ensure that the submission is obviously Christ Centered or Biblically based. Be specific in the art, words or description. Leave no room for guessing.
- Avoid "denominational" art that focuses on something other than Christ.
- We do not accept pornographic, nude imagery, sexual, and/or inappropriate representation.
- The deviantMISSION administration retains the exclusive right to accept entries and to reject submissions that may be deemed questionable as it relates to content and/or quality.
How to get to Heaven & Help Resources
- How to Know Jesus
- Watch: 1-888-NEED-HIM
- How do I overcome loneliness?
- En Español
- The Roman Road
- Struggling with Lust?
- Feeling Lonely?
- What do I Have to do to go to Heaven?
- What Choice Will You Make?
- Are you tired of life?
- The Digital Dead Sea Scrolls
If you would like the members of our group to pray for you please send the group a note with "Prayer Request" in the subject line [link]. We will add you to our prayer journal.
Special Thanks - DONATE HERE
A heartfelt thanks and blessings in Christ to all who contribute monetarily and with their time and effort to maintain this group!
NOTE: Do not donate points here, as they are not compatible with "group" subscriptions at the moment. If you wish to be part of the vision, we encourage you to buy a complete subscription for the group or send point donations to Emberblue Thank you!!!
We wish to extend our deepest appreciation to the following Members for contributing towards our subscription for our community:
Policy on Comments
Kindly leave the comments section for comments only. Any debates, theological or philosophical questions may be addressed in private by sending us a note. Failure to do so when asked, will result in automatic ban.
For the sake of the Body, we ask you address all your personal concerns and/or complaints of other members or administrative decisions in private to the administrative staff.
Any comment that does not meet this requirement will be removed. Any comment that is offensive or makes a mockery of God/Christ, or uses the Lord's name in vain, spammers, personal attacks, or ANY attack to this group or its members, if it is deemed offensive and/or inappropriate by the administration will be hidden and/or blocked. Remember, you ARE given an opportunity to ask in private.
NOTE: Any member who has been blocked in the comment section and feels that they have been blocked by accident or misunderstanding, may contact administration via note to have their case reviewed. Administration retains the exclusive right to block or hide any comment.
Skin by SimplySilent